Saturday, January 7, 2012

My New Obsession

This is my new obsession. Ok you have probably already heard of it and been "pinning" for awhile. I on the other hand am late to the world of Pinterest. I just recently joined and I am hooked! At first I didn’t' fully understand the concept, but after trying one of the recipes I had pinned I can now say I am a full fledged pinterest believer! I try to limit my pins to things that I might actually try or that I could one day achieve. Here are a few of my favorite pins so far...
Crock Pot Roast - It was the best roast ever!

Stuffed shells with spinach and sausage, and parmesan filled tomatoes - need I say more?
I recently recreated this in my closet. It's so great to have all of your necklaces where you can see them and where they won't get tangled!
This "pin" sums up my new little obession!

No comments:

Post a Comment