Thursday, January 12, 2012

I was tagged!

I was tagged by Sarah @ Moske Monkey Business to play along in this fun little blog game :)
The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people (I cheated a little and only tagged a couple people) and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Facts About Me
1.  I have been drinking coffee pretty much every morning since the 4th grade.
2. I have been married to my husband, Bill for nearly 9 years!  Our first date was a blind date...see they actually can turn out well.
3. I love to sing (especially Disney songs) but can't carry a tune and I love to dance but have no rhythm!
4. I am a walking allergy, and sometimes randomly break out in hives.
5.  I am originally from a small town in middle Tennessee.  When I was 19 I moved to Martin 3 1/2 hours from my hometown to attend UTM without knowing a single person - I was scared to death at the time but I can say it was the best move I ever made!
6. I have always wished I had dark brown or black hair and when I've dyed it that color it just fades back to dirty blonde.  I'm actually envious of brunettes.
7. Even though with my job I interact with people all day long, I can be rather shy and I get very nervous about meeting new people.
8. I can at times has a "twisted" sense of humor...to know me is to love me???
9. I am TERRIFIED of flying and cry every time I have to get on a plane! I'd love to travel out of the country but the long flights make it less appealing.
10. I hate to cry in front of other people, not only because it is a sign of weakness but I look extremely ugly when cry.
11.  In July, I gave birth to Brody.  I really wasn't sure how I would take to motherhood, but I can honestly say it is amazing and I love being B's mom. 

Questions from Sarah

1. What's your favorite all time movie?
Oh this is a toss up.  I'll try to name one of my favorite movies that isn't on alot of people's lists:  I love Under the Tuscan Sun

2. If i come to your city, what's the one thing that I MUST do?
Why come see me of course!  Casey Jones Village is a neat place if you have never been.

3. What kind of car do you drive?
Red Ford Edge Limited

4. What is your favorite place to shop?
JC Penney

5. Where is the best place that you have ever been?
Isle of Palms, SC

6. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
I am not opposed to it!

7. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
Maybe?  Macaroni Grill but I love to eat so I like lots of places

8. Do you like your job?
I am very lucky to have my job, but as with any position I definitely have my good days and bad days.

9. Do you watch The Bachelor? If so...who do you like/not like?
Nope.

10. Beach or Mountains?
Beach

11. If you could go back...would you do things differently?
In order to prevent myself from becoming a big mush of goo before I go to work I am not going to get into this answer BUT I do know in my mind what I would do.
Tag!
Kristy@Everyday K
Questions from me:
1.      What is the best decision you have ever made?
2.      What is the worst decision you have ever made?
3.      Who is your hero?
4.      If you could live any other place than where you do now where would you live?
5.      Dogs or Cats?
6.      Do you like to watch scary movies?
7.      When you are stressed what do you to relax?
8.      What has been your “best year” so far?
9.      What is your favorite food?
10.  What is your favorite tv show?
11.  Do you have any bad habits?  If so, name one.

2 comments:

  1. I love Isle of Palms, SC, too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went on vacation there a few years ago and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete