Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday and Beach

So I just got back from celebrating my 30th birthday that included a vacation to Destin, FL.  It was great to have a chance to get away from everything for a week but I must say traveling in general is getting to be a bit more of a hassle.  This will probably be the last big trip we take before the little man arrives...10 weeks 0 days to go! 
Here are some pics from our trip - enjoy!
Enjoying yummy crab for my birthday dinner - notice the "Birthday Girl" tiara

I packed all of the birthday cards I had received before we left so I would have them on the trip.

Bill made sure I had a little birthday cake - notice the scared look I have because one of the numbers was falling off and I was worried he was going to start a fire our first night.


At the Back Porch restaraunt

My friend Ashley got to celebrate her first Mother's Day in Florida.


We went on the trip with our friends Andrew, Ashley and Sarah

View from the condo

Gorgeous sunset - we had amazing weather the entire time!

Harbor Walk Village

Our last night out on vacation.

Hot fudge brownie sundae - it was supposed to be for two people but trying to share this with Bill the chocoholic was a bid problematic.

No comments:

Post a Comment