Friday, March 19, 2010

Out with the Old...So Long 2009

One of my 4 Christmas trees

My older sister, Dad, and step-brother

One of my favorite things is getting all of the adorable Christmas cards.
I get so sad when I pack them up after the holidays.

Relay for Life New Years Eve Downtown Jackson

New Moon premiere in Franklin


Disney World - Thanksgiving Vacation

Halloween - Jack's 1st Trick-or-Treat





Honored at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation as one of
Jackson's Top 20 Finest Young Professionals

My nephew Jack's 1st Birthday!!!

Two Big home improvement projects last year:
Sodding the yard (I'll never lay sod again)
Having hardwood installed downstairs
St. Simons Island
Happy Easter!
Girl's Weekend trip to Martin - reliving the good ole times!
Suprise snow in March

No comments:

Post a Comment